My little site meter is so much fun! Beyond who’s visiting my site, when, how long and where they’re from, it also tells me if they found me through a search engine, and what they were searching for.
In no particular order, here are some of the fun searches people have done that led them to my blog.
1. Jimmy Hoffa. At least 2 or 3 times a month, someone comes to my little old blog looking for Jimmy Hoffa. He’s not here. In fact, nobody is sure where is he is. Well, I’m sure someone might know, but they’re not talking. Either way, let me tell you, he’s not on my blog.
2. Mac and Cheese scientific name. Huh? That seems a bit unusual. Just what sort of “scientific” research are you trying to do? Is this a school project? I am not the scientific type, so offhand, I don’t have the answer. However, I’m the language arts type, so I typed “mac and cheese” into a online English to Latin translator and came up with this: mac quod caseus. Hope that helps.
3. Lorri. Hi! Glad you found me, was I lost? I know we move around a lot, but I thought we do a good job keeping everyone up to date. Unless of course, we were trying to lose you.
4. Why child love mac and cheese. I would guess it’s the cheese, butter, cheese, milk and cheese.
5. Hairy monster. Nope, none here. Have you tried asking Jimmy Hoffa?
6. Pumpkin mac and cheese. May I suggest you make a pie or bread instead?
7. Do you have a picture of a can of franco-american mac and cheese in a can? Wow. That is the most complete search query I’ve ever seen. But sorry, no, I don’t have that picture.
8. Parenting mac and cheese. I guess I talk a lot about parenting on my blog, seeing as how I am a parent. In all honesty, though, I don’t parent the mac and cheese. I eat it.