The warmer weather is slow cooking my brain, so I haven’t come up with anything interesting to blog about lately. Trish in Honduras tagged me for this meme not too long ago, and now is as good a time as any to play along.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven things…hmm. So what haven’t I told you about already?
1. I can play this piece -Khachaturian Toccata- on the piano.
2. Ambitiously, I’d like to learn to play Prokofiev’s Piano Concerto No. 3 (skip to about 6 minutes in for the fun parts)
3. Realistically, I could do this.
4. My hand is too small to play Liszt or Rachmanioff, thus dooming my career as a concert pianist.
(obsess much over the piano?)
5. I took French in high school.
6. I was ready to jump on stage and take up arms at the end of this scene of Les Miserable. Sometimes the French in me just takes over and wants to riot.